Thursday, April 12, 2012

Postcards from the Edge -- of The Hamptons & Long Island

Good news!

The postcards for my book, The Hamptons & Long Island Homegrown Cookbook are ready and will be sent to me and the chefs and their restaurants  and their growers.
So exciting.

My publishing marketing team, including Steve and me and Brenda, are kicking in and planning events.

I have tried valiantly to add Pinterest to my blogs so better to share images and story boards about the book and the making of the book.
Feel free to add to my story boards.
I love this!

I have established a separate, distinct, Facebook page for the book.

http://www.facebook.com/MasterChefsandtheirGardens.blog

I'm finding it a challenge to keep a "Chinese wall" between Friends and now the book world.
But it's new and I'm trying..

Please do Like it?

I am confident we will work it out.

Thank you for your patience and support.

When you read about "my" chefs and their Growers and their recipes -- all will be forgiven...



No comments:

Post a Comment