Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Pre Order Homegrown Book Date with Destiny





We are now a week away from the official ship date for my book, The Hamptons & Long Island Homegrown Cookbook!

Can you believe it?

It is still available in pre-order until the “street date” scheduled for June 5th or 6th when it will be available in book stores, botanic gardens, the featured restaurants – and anyone who would like to offer to sell a superlative book about local chefs, restaurants and their gardens.  J ha!  I am giddy with expectation. 

I am told the pre-order price is a bit more sweet than retail… So if price is a concern, go for the pre-order good through May.


I need to complete the Author’s page at B&N… sorry. 

However, as you will see at Amazon and on various calendars and blogs, my first speaking opporuntiy for the book will be May 16th at the very prestigious, 92nd Street Y as part of their speaker’s program. 


I have asked two of the master chefs featured in the book who also have a New York City presence to participate.  I know how crazy the Island’s chefs and restaurants get while anticipating the “silly season.” 

This will be a fantastic launch.  There will be an overview presentation by me, the author and I have invited two of the master chefs from the book to accompany me.
They will provide a cooking demonstration, a food tasting, and recipes from the book..
Also, this will be the first venue that the book, The Hamptons & Long Island Homegrown Cookbook will be available for sale in the real world! 

This will be the premiere book signing!

Hope to see you at the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment